Friday, December 18, 2009

Good Lawd

Hey ladies and gents. Bevcat here. Spencer and Anna are over, partying hard. We're having a Big Bang Theory marathon, something we do nearly every day. Drinking soda and tea. OH, the joys of city life. Meow meow meow.

Today I cleaned the microwave, a piece of machinary I don't even use. As a reward for the soul-breaking task, I bought myself a new lipstick. Crosswires by MAC. Orangey-pink. Foxy. I love makeup almost as much as I love SCIENCE. That statement is probably not true. Science > cosmetics, guys.

I'm eager for winter term to start. My schedule is perfect. GRAVITY WOULD HAVE BEEN APPARENT TO ME WITHOUT THE APPLE. Gosh I don't know why I'm blogging right now. I need to update this blog more often. I like it better than I like my tumblr.

"I look like a flamingo on Ritalin!"
Oh god it only gets better. Hold on. Need next episode.
Next episode is on. I hate sitcoms that are not Big Bang.

S and I have a dream of attending Columbia and being taught by Brian Green. That would be so fucking awesome. I hear knocking. Bye.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment