Friday, October 23, 2009

the whole world stopped to hear you hollering

I want to run and play outside at night before it gets too cold. I took a long, late-night/early-morning walk a few days ago. It was lovely.

Against my better judgment, I've decided to stay up all night. Staying up all night is almost never a good decision, but as everyone knows, it is sometimes necessary. For most of the summer I was sleeping from around seven to noon every day. I thought it wasn't enough sleep, but it was five whole hours, and I was feeling pretty freaking good. If it had been affecting me in a negative way, I imagine I wouldn't have kept that sleep schedule for so long.

It looks like there won't be a manned trip to the moon in 2020, as was proposed. Hopefully we will have some manned missions landing SOMEWHERE by the early 2020's. Asteroids, comets, and even the Martian moons are all being considered as landing sites. I'm happy with whatever. I wish I could go on one of these missions. That would be so freaking cool. My fingers are crossed for people returning to space sometime soon. I BETTER SEE FUCKING AWESOME THINGS HAPPEN IN MY LIFETIME.

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment